Say hello to hot! RockSauce is a topical pain relief cream that works by providing incredibly strong heating sensations that last for hours – with powerful ingredients like menthol and capsaicin that work together to soothe sore joints and muscles. Best of all, it can be used with RockTape – it soaks right through, without compromising stickiness – delivering pain relief in combination with the power of kinesiology tape. The 3 oz roll-on keeps hands clean and clear of the powerful active ingredients. Take it anywhere, apply it anytime with no mess and no hassle.
Rock Sauce contains a powerful formulation of 20% methyl salicylate, 10% menthol and .3% capsaicin - the maximum amount allowed in non-prescription products. The first thing you feel after applying Rock Sauce is a cooling sensation, followed by an increasing warmth that penetrates deeply into aching muscles. Its non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, providing rapid relief to painful muscles and joints.
This merchandiser pack includes 12 RockSauce roll-ons in an attractive display unit - ideal for displaying on counters where patients or clients check out.
- 3 oz roll-on applicator targets the painful area, not your hands
- 6% menthol - stronger than other topical analgesics
- cooling sensation lasts for hours after application
- store in the fridge for extra-strength relief
- can be used as skin prep before taping or applied through tape without affecting adhesive